Connecting to the Internet (Windows)
Firstly, you need to download the certificate here
. This ensures that your connection throughout the school wi-fi is secure and safe.
- Find the certificate you downloaded (Fortinet_CA_SSL)
- Right click the file and click on Install Certificate (Click Open for the security warning)
- When the wizard opens, you need to change Store Location to Local Machine. (Click Next and allow)
- On the certificate store, select "Place all certificates in the following store".
- Click Browse and select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities".
- Click Next and finalize the certificate.
If the next dialog box shows that it was installed successfully, you should be able to continue the steps.
Open your Wi-Fi settings and select the network "FA". When prompted, enter your credentials. Your username will be anything before the @ in your school email.
Password: [Enter your password]
Click on Continue for the next prompt and you should be connected.
If you have forgotten your password or have issues with installing the certificate, submit a ticket to the Technology Department for more assistance.
Connecting to the Internet (Chromebooks)
If you are using a school-issued chromebook, your device will automatically connect to FA-Mobile. Keep in mind that it should never be connected to the main FA network. If you experience any issues with your chromebook, please submit a ticket for ...